Well hello there

I'm glad you've found me! Welcome to my blog. I am an abnormal teen though you don"t see it at first. Strange once you do and funny if you know what to look for. I appreciate creepers like no other! Look around and get to know me a little bit :)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where am I?

I remember just 2 months ago I was in such a great place, all zen and smart and committed.

But I've been slacking.

I've stopped meditating, and working out. I'm studying more, but somehow the good grades elude my grasp. I read one of those simple but helpful teenage books about how to get through it. And I think I realize that the real way to be happy is to find a balance, the balance between school, athleticism, social, and soul lives. The balance of all of these and the juggling act that results makes for a better balanced person.

However, the slightest variation, and you might find yourself picking up the broken pieces of your old self. I guess I'm just riding the waves as they come. I need to start making the waves happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment