Well hello there

I'm glad you've found me! Welcome to my blog. I am an abnormal teen though you don"t see it at first. Strange once you do and funny if you know what to look for. I appreciate creepers like no other! Look around and get to know me a little bit :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

For Me Not For You (FMNFY)

The title of this can refer to many things. Such as wanting to keep your ice cream cone away from your puppy thats begging for it. We ALL have our selfish moments, and here's one of mine. This blog, despite its apparent coolness and for-the-peopleness for lack of a better word. Is for me. Of course no rule is without exception and i'm sure that using your common sense you'll figure out which is which, some of the posts in this blog are flawed, biased, emotional, or hormonal. These are the ones that allow me to put my thoughts down and decode them to learn the lessons that god so graciously provides. Anywaysies, basically i wanted to say. if you don't like what i'm saying. Suck it up. its for me. not for you. and although i'd love a lesson on how my gramer ans dpelling iz rong. i'd prefer it you'd not kill the flow of my mojo bro. thanks.
thats the message.
On tomorrows episode of Simple thoughts. From a Simple guy. Learn something about CAJUNS!
peace
love
and happiness
god bless america
mess with the bull, get the horns
au revoir
a beintot
bye

1 comment: